Everyone is in a hurry nowadays, and many girls really don’t have time to get a sophisticated hair style. So i am going to tell you a simple technique for hair styling to groom your hair and to complete your look within less than 5-10 minutes.
Hairstyles when you have Long Straightened Hair
- 1 Hairstyles when you have Long Straightened Hair
- 2 Hairstyles when you have Long Curly Hair
- 3 Hairstyles when you have Short Straightened Hair
- 4 Hairstyles for Short Curly Hair or Wavy Hair
If you are that pretty girl with long hair, there are numerous ways by which you can give them a style: it depends just what your time limit is, what’s your aim, your taste and the availability of best hair straighteners and other tools which includes hair dryer, curling iron or hair straightening brush.
Get Hollywood Curls for Long Straightened Hair or Simple Straightened Hair
The best traditional Hollywood hairstyle is now easy to get from home with your own hands.
How to Create Hollywood Curls in simple 3 Steps:
- Just apply a styling foam into the length of your dried and washed hair. Then put your strands on medium-sized hot rollers which is starting from the forehead area and now leave them for 10 minutes. Make sure that the curls are of the same size and the ends of it are neatly turned inside. In the end of this tips, do your best to roll the hair tight up to the roots, so you can get the best result.
- After that use a hair dryer to dry your hair thoroughly; after that, you can take off the hot rollers and can go over the curls with a coarse-toothed comb.
- If you are looking forward to see a social event in the evening, simply pull the curls back into French twist on the back of your head to get an elegant look and fix result with glittering hair spray.
Banded Ponytail for Straightened Hair or Straight Long Hair
When you are lucky enough and have long hair, you can try to whip up a flat ponytail with 3-4 bands at multiple levels.
Put your hair in a Banded Ponytail in simple steps:
- Start backcombing the top of the head and start pulling the hair back into a ponytail and then tie it throughout the length with hair bands.
- Now create an evening hairstyle, by using your hair-bands, who are decorated with crystals and stones.
Greek Style for Straightened Hair or Straight Long Hair
Just use your curling iron and create an exotic look within no time at all.
Just Follow these simple steps:
- First, put your hair through a curling iron and pull it back into a rich, glamorous ponytail;
- Now, use bobby pins to make the greek style hair look smooth. And you can also bring the curls together into a side ponytail right next to your face and can wind it round with a silk band. Long dress with delicate embroidery and Grecian slippers will match perfectly with this Greek Style hairdo.
Hairstyles when you have Long Curly Hair
Curly hair are the best and people who own curly hair, they should be proud of their hair as the locks of their hair are of the level of goddesses. Many famous women who left their mark in history could be proud of their curls in their hair – you can start from the favorite of Louis XV Marquise de Pompadour up to Coco Chanel. Women with curly hair are known for their intelligence, emotions and their cheerful personalities. Curly strands also possess complications when it comes to styling too; it can be difficult to style and they require close attention and special care.
So for this we will explain several different types of hairstyles for long curly hair, which you can made easily and quickly.
Low Bun Hairstyle for Long Wavy or Curly Hair
Bun hairdo is top recommended for curly hair and this bun can be either high or low, which is made of braids or twists. Now you should go for twists or braids, that depends on the length of your hair, your imagination and personal preference.
Simple steps to put your hair in a low bun:
- First, apply hair mousse on your clean wet hair and let it dry.
- Fasten a loose tail just below the back of your head and fix the end of the tail with a hair band.
- Now roll the hair to form a low bun, pinning it up with hairpins and loosening several strands from the bun. While creating this airy bun, just use hairspray and get amazing perfect Low bun hairstyle.
Ponytail Hairstyle for Long Wavy or Curly Hair
Ponytail looks perfect for curly hair.
Which can be created by following simple steps:
- Use some spray on your curly hair or get to make them smooth, starting from the roots. Hair will become a bit straighter then and will hold the position of hairdo.
- Now fix it with a hair band, and wrap one of the hair strands around the bottom of the ponytail and fix it, using an invisible hairpin.
- Now apply styling oil throughout the length of your ponytail and it will make the hair look shiny and eliminate any fluffiness from your hair.
- Now, unfold the strands with your fingers and arrange your hair into the ideal shape.
Unfinished Braids for Long Wavy or Curly Hair
If your hair is curly, they have no limits regarding hairstyle options. Different types of hair braids have become the trendiest way to style your hair this season and these hairstyle look gorgeous. Especially, when it comes to classic style braids with loose curls.
Steps to make unfinished braids:
- Start by doing a french braid from one of the sides and slightly above the temporal area.
- Now keep on braiding the hair downwards and slowly pick up your hair along with the hairline.
- When you reach its opposite side, just use your French braid to start a new braiding and add two sections of strands to the braid from the other side of your head. Make the braid up to middle and then discontinue braiding in a way that the unfinished braid would match with the rest of your hair.
- When styling, you can also use a hair mousse or gel for final touch in order to smooth any rebellious curls.
Hairstyles when you have Short Straightened Hair
Perfect haircut always need no special styling.
And the perfect styling is the one who is capable of creating this type of haircut. If you already have a perfect hair stylist and your short haircut is done, these tips will be great for you. Furthermore, we will tell you how to style short straight hair quickly and easily making it look pretty.
Before start styling your hair, prepare your hair by washing them or wetting your strands thoroughly with water. Dry your hair with a towel even if you are in hurry, just don’t rub your hair with towel: because this may damage hair structure, as it is extremely vulnerable when it is wet. Now straighten up your strands, and on your dry hair apply a suitable hair styling product. You can choose gel, mousse, texturing spray or wax depending on the result.
Parting in the Middle for Short Straightened Hair or Straight Hair
Short hair with a part in the middle is one the most popular hairstyle options. This type of hairstyle is always suitable for girls who have regular features. It will make a blank face look even blanker and it will also emphasize every single drawback that someone has. An excessive volume in it will create a doll head effect and could make your hair look really untidy. However, ignoring its every disadvantage, parting in the middle is a classic look which can give you grace at any time. But requires your effort to create this hairstyle; you can’t do it without a substantial amount of perfectionism.
Easy and simple steps to make a parting in the middle:
- First divide your hair into small strands and fix them with beak clips.
- Now use a hair dryer and a round brush to twist all strands downwards, starts from the bottom strands and move to the back of your head to the temples.
- Now at the top of your head, you should raise the hair slightly at roots using a comb.
- You can also use hair creams or gels to help you fixing the final result.
Curls for Short Straightened Hair or Straight Hair
Curls for short straight hair looks perfect option for a a spontaneous night out to a party, because it takes not much of your time and create a better look for quite a long period if you dry the hair thoroughly.
4 Easy steps to create curls in short straightened hair:
Apply some mousse to hair, put them in the hair rollers of your preferred size and dry them with a hair dryer.
Now keep the rollers in for a common 15-20 minutes after finishing drying it.
Now carefully take off the hair rollers and separate the strands with your fingers.
Now finish it with your hair spray. In finishing this hairstyle you can also use a curling iron as well.
Bun for Short Straightened Hair or Straight Hair
If your hair is long, you should give buy a try. Even a small bun on will look extremely beautiful.
5 Simple steps to get a bun:
First pull your hair into a tight ponytail using a hair band to fix it properly.
Now with any fly aways or loose strands, your hair can be slightly backcombed with a texturing spray. And to do this, you can use a fine-toothed comb with rounded teeth.
Now twist your hair around the tail bottom, strand after strand.
Fix each of your hair with miniature bobby pins or clips.
Now if you want to keep the hair in place, spray them with a dry shampoo and fix the hairstyle with hair spray.
Hairstyles for Short Curly Hair or Wavy Hair
Short hair cuts are especially recommended for rebel hair and the length of your hair can only be an advantage. In these cases of hair styling, now create an easy everyday hairstyle in a moment.
If your hair is short and they are above the shoulders, don’t treat them uncommon hair styles as something that’s beyond your limits. Short curly hair of yours can also be tamed and styled into elegant and trendy short hairstyle.
Its more difficult to tame short curls rather then longer ones because they are much fluffier
Short hair cuts are especially recommended for rebel hair when the length can only be an advantage. In these cases, you can create an easy everyday hairstyle in just a couple of minutes.
Even if your hair is as short as being above the shoulders, you shouldn’t treat uncommon hair styles as something that’s beyond your limits. Short curly hair also can be tamed and styled into a trendy and elegant short hairdo.
Now its more difficult to tame short curls rather than longer ones as they are more fluffier and tend to be bristle. So when you are drying your short curly hair, use a hair dryer with a diffusing head and this will help make curls look more structured.
Retro Curls for Short Curly Hair or Wavy Hair
Now to create a retro curls or waxy strands, you need large-sized hair rollers. Because small rollers can create tiny curls but not large rich curly locks.
Steps to make retro curls:
Wash them and dry your hair. Your hair should be damp, but not wet.
Now apply smoothly a hair styling product which can be foam or hair mousse.
Now start curling your strands from top of the head, and now pick up the hair from the back of the head and only after that from the side. Strands should be equally thick and all put on hair rollers in same direction.
Now take off the rollers and carefully separate your each strand with your fingers and mist curls with hairspray.
Airy Style for Short Curly Hair or Wavy Hair
An airy hairstyle can give you a romantic and charming image. Furthermore, it will take only few minutes to make such hairdo.
Simple steps to make an airy hairstyle:
- First you need to make a side parting and divide the curls.
- Then apply a little gel or mousse or modeling wax to your hair.
- Tousle the curls slightly while apply the styling product simultaneously.
- Now dry your hair with a dryer.
- And toss the curls back and now style the moistened stands ends outwards and finish the styling with hair spray.
A Hot Mess on Short Curly Hair or Wavy hair
Simple hairstyle that takes only a few minutes to make a messy hairstyle if you are having short hair. To get this hairstyle, you need to do hard modeling wax. Or to style a short hair cut above ears, you need a portion of wax same as the size of pea.
Simple 5 steps to make “Hot Mess” hairstyle:
- First wash your hair and towel dry them.
- Finish your hair drying it with a hair dryer, and at the same time styling the strands in desirable direction.
- Take out the necessary amount of wax and rub it with your fingertips. When it is exposed to the heat, wax becomes flexible and soft.
- Then apply the soft wax to the short strands, tousling them in direction opposite to its growth orientation. Shorter the curls, the easier this method will work to put them into this direction.
- Hair when applying this hairstyle does not require any additional drying after applying the wax: hairdo shape will stay fixed because of the wax while cooling down. You should not go too far doing this and make sure to stop applying the wax to your hair; because too much wax can make your hair extremely untidy.
Whatever your hair type is, there are attractive and unique hairstyles, which you can made easily and quickly. All the best for your beautiful hair whatever the circumstances!